Join brothers Brad and John on a hunting adventure in the Limpopo area near Musina, South Africa for a chance to harvest a gold medal Kudu bull. With a record of a 64-inch bull and 20 others measuring 58 inches or more, this is a rare opportunity to take home an outstanding trophy.
Safari Package Inclusions:
– Trophy fee for one gold medal Kudu bull
– 7-nights accommodation
– 6-day guided hunting experience
– Meals and locally sourced drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
– Daily laundry services
– Professional trackers and skinners
– Care and transportation of trophies to taxidermist
– Trophy fees for extra species or days (at the standard advertised rates)
– International or domestic air travel
– Hotels before or after the safari dates
– Transportation from Johannesburg airport to camp and back. Ask Wes about 3 different options.
See an array of 18 different species of game, such as cape buffalo, eland, giraffe, impala, sable, bushbuck, nyala, oryx, warthog, waterbuck, zebra, and more.
The typical cost for this adventure is $5,400.00. The camp is completely modern and perfect for families. You don’t want to miss this opportunity of a lifetime.