JOIN US AT OUR 20TH ANNUAL OFFICE OPEN HOUSE – MARCH 26 & 27, 2021
Please remember this event is by Invitation Only.
Tennessee Governor Bill Lee has relaxed the restrictions surrounding Covid-19 and our “organized event” can go forward as planned. We are staying abreast of all changes and will “definitely” keep you up to date. Due to demand we have leased the Chattanooga Trade and Convention Center.
Please go to https://chattanoogaconventioncenter.org/ to view this beautiful location.
At this time, we have a block of 25 rooms reserved at the Staybridge Suites next door to the convention center. Take a look at the Staybridge at https://www.ihg.com/staybridge/hotels/us/en/chattanooga/chacs/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-SB-_-US-_-CHACS
The special room rate is $119.00/$129.00 per night, this includes breakfast. Here is the link to book your room. https://www.staybridge.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=SB&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=CHACS&_PMID=99801505&GPC=WH2&cn=no&viewfullsite=true
In addition the Chattanooga Marriott Hotel adjacent to the Convention Center has extended the unbelievable room rate of $129.00 a night. Please visit Book your group rate for Outdoor Adventures 20th Open House to reserve your rooms.
The dates will be: March 25 thru March 28, 2021 as explained below.
- Exhibitors move in and set up at the Chattanooga Convention Center on Thursday, March 25, 2021 from 8:00 am until 6:00 p.m. The Dade County Sheriff’s Department will have deputies and volunteers to assist you in setting up your exhibits.
- The Convention Center doors will be open to attendees on Friday, March 26 at 10:00 a.m. and remain open until 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 27 the Convention Center will be open from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.. The grand finale starts at 6:15 p.m. with a steak and chicken dinner, a live and silent auction to benefit our Dade County Sheriff’s Department and the Southeastern Guide Dogs Organization, please visit www.guidedogs.org. This organization is responsible for placing highly trained skilled dogs for Veterans with PTSD, hearing, vision and balance issues. In addition, guide dogs for mature teens, kids companion dogs for children with vision loss, Gold star family dogs for children who have lost a parent in the military and much more.
- Exhibitors move out of the Convention Center will be allowed to take place until 12 noon Sunday, March 28, 2021. However, if you have flights to catch on Sunday morning arrangements will be made to allow you to move out of the Civic Center on Saturday evening.
As always, we will have assistance with shuttles from the Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Nashville Airports.
- Johan Calitz, Botswana, Africa
- John Sharp, Zimbabwe, Africa
- Klint Graf, Texas
- Michael Young, British Columbia, Canada – Covid-19 Travel Restrictions Must Be Relaxed
- Rick Navarrete, Colorado
- Eric Hammit, Ohio Trophy Whitetails
- Tracy Ware, Montana
- Pat & Darrin, Bucket List Lodge, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Swarovski Optik, North America
- Lenny Pestrycowski, Poland – Covid-19 Travel Restrictions Must Be Relaxed
- Celeste Paredes, La Pampa, Argentina
- Jorge Guerra, Argentina
- Ursula Marais, Tropic Star Lodge, Panama
- Eli Lucas, Petersburg, Alaska
- John Tolmay, Bronze Africa
- Mark Bernegger, Sportsman’s Condo
- Long Auto Group…Mercedes Benz, Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, Genesis, Hyundai, and Volvo
- Kent Huff, Glacier Bay Eagles Nest Lodge, Alaska
- Kris Powers, Wyoming
- Rick Shoup, Fishing Guide Service… “Catching What Makes You Happy!”
- Mike Wilson, Wilson Knives
- Michael Medlock, Ben-Oli Lures, Pisgah, Alabama
- Kristen Salazar, Casa Vieja Lodge, Guatemala
- Jim & Elizabeth, African Sporting Creations, Mansfield, Ohio
- Gary Duffey, John Rigby and Company
- Jarred DeRight, Fly Fishing with Southern Pines Guide Service
- Birds & Clay At Baggenstoss Farms, Monteagle, TN
- Battle Creek Powersports, Jasper, TN
- Boyt Harness Company – Gun cases, duffels, shooting accessories & clothing
- Quality Tire Company, Chattanooga, TN
- Christensen Arms, Custom Firearms
- Flying H Ranch, Bighorn, Wyoming
- Anthony Vonruden, Montana, Elk, Deer, Antelope, Black Bear
- Wet Company, Hotsy Steam Cleaners
- Kubota of Chattanooga